The main duty of the Pool Installer is to complete the daily activities of the construction division in an efficient and professional manner, according to the policies and procedure as set forth, and to exceed customer expectations and satisfaction. This job description is not all-inclusive of your duties. Duties may be added or changed at the owner/manager’s discretion.
Benefits kick in after one full year of employment. Only full-time employees are eligible.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Retirement plan
- Employee discount
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
Success in this position will be determined by the following measurable results:
- Must have good listening skills, be able to work and communicate as a team, have the ability to learn from your foreman and co-worker(s) and have the ability to learn the skills necessary to ensure quality and efficiency in their jobs.
- Must always be on time for work, as well as be energetic and enthusiastic to complete the project(s) assigned.
- Must be willing to work over 40 hours per week as well as on Saturdays when necessary.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in the hot summer heat and on cold winter days.
- Must perform the necessary activities required according to the company’s ethics and standards.
- Must maintain communication with your supervisor and/or the Construction Foreman, providing relevant job information to aid in exceeding customer expectations/satisfaction.
Support the organizational structure of Parnell Pool & Spa by attending staff meetings, seeking and attending professional development opportunities, working in a team atmosphere and cooperating with other staff members, and completing paperwork in a timely manner.
Must demonstrate attention to detail, be able to handle multitasking because many jobs will be in process at the same time. The ability to work in a team environment is a must. Exhibit good judgment, flexibility, creativity, as well as always keep the well being of the company first and uphold the standards and ethics of Parnell Pool & Spa.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and other employees of the organization.
- The ability to attend continuing education seminars and share information with co-workers in a semi-formal presentation.
“The Parnell Way”
We are specifically looking for an individual who demonstrates the following behaviors consistent with the Parnell way of doing business (our culture and values):
- Acting with Integrity
- Superior Knowledge
- Passion for the Company
- Customer Focus
- Accountability and Discipline
- Respecting Others
- Excellence in ALL YOU DO
- Safety First at ALL Times