Protecting Your Pool the Easy Way
Winter, safety, automatic — our knowledgeable experts at Parnell Pool and Spa can help you find a durable, dependable cover that is compatible with your pool. Whether you want the total ease of an automatic pool cover or a simple manual pool cover, installing a pool cover doesn’t have to take away from the beauty and convenience of your outside living space.
Benefits of Pool Covers
Pool covers are a great way to:
- Reduce the loss of pool water and chemicals over time
- Prevent debris from entering and harming your pool
- Reduce heating costs and lower insurance premiums
- Prevent possible accidents for family members and pets (safety covers)
- Protect your pool and equipment year-round
Pool covers help to reduce dirt and debris, lessen the number of hours needed to reopen the pool, and protect your pool surfaces and equipment from damage. When deciding on a pool cover, think about which type is best for you and your pool.
- Winter Cover: A simple cover placed over the pool that is secured by water-filled bags. The purpose of this cover is to keep out debris and dirt that may damage your pool.
- Safety Cover: A strong cover secured by pins (or ties) that lays flat on the pool and even with the deck. It keeps debris out of the pool and prevents people and animals from potential injuries.
- Automatic Cover: A sturdy cover that utilizes an automated mechanism to roll the thick vinyl cover over the pool water. Automatic covers are also designed to prevent accidents and keep loved ones (and pets) out of harm’s way.
At Parnell Pool & Spa, we are here to take the guesswork out of protecting your pool. Contact us via the form below or stop by our Fayetteville or Lumberton location anytime. While in the store, check out our products, purchase chemicals for your pool/hot tub, or get a specific question answered by one of our experts. Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Instagram as well.
Want to read more about winter pool topics?
Take a look at some of our other blogs to help with winter pool maintenance.