Parnell Pool & Spa offers the largest variety of above-ground pools in the region
- VISION wall pattern beautifully coordinates with the Champagne structure
- Curved resin top ledges offer a perfect look and outstanding rigidity. Beautiful metallic highlights accent the ledge covers and uprights
- The profiled circular form provides superior elegance and sophistication
- The special arching design notches make for a delightful play of light and shadows on the uprights
- Synflex resin bottom rails come with exterior shields, giving them strength
5 Years Full / Lifetime Consumer Protection Plan
Shop Our Current Specials
Take a look at what promotions we currently have available for pools, hot tubs, water care, pool care accessories, and more!
Check Out Our Latest Blogs
Sand filters are an easy, cost-effective solution to dealing with pool maintenance and one of the most common filtration systems. Knowing how to clean your filter is an essential part of pool maintenance and something every pool owner should know how to do from day one. In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide on how to clean and backwash a sand filtration system.
Properly cleaning your pool filter is one way to make sure your pool water is always looking its best! Dirt, oils, and debris are just some of the contaminants that make their way into your pool water. This article discusses how to properly clean your pool cartridge filters with a step-by-step guide.